Things I want/need to do this weekendMarch 5, 2010
– Do some coloring. During a recent trip to Target, I indulged in a bit of childhood nostalgia and treated myself to a brand new package of 64 crayons. You remember those right, the beautiful box full of shiny new wax and *bonus* a built in crayon sharpener? For some reason growing up I loved buying art supplies*, especially those large combination packs of cheap watercolor, pastels, markers, etc. I think there was something so inspiring about new tools to be creative with.
– Take pictures of my new dresser! and maybe even let you see my new iPod. I know, I know, I ended up with both, but thanks to several days of buyer’s regret and lots of good advice I am now pretty much okay with that.
– Sleep in at least once
– Take a walk to the lake and bring my camera
– Serve communion on Sunday
– Start figuring how how I need to go about renewing my passport (I can’t believe I too my first international trip almost 10 years ago already!)
– Sign up for a correspondence course to finish off my third education class (Go go gadget – Abby actually graduates from library school)
– Mail a package and order a book
– Look over This Book is Overdue and do some research paper brainstorming
So how about the rest of you, what are your weekend plans?
*A more unfortunately interest of mine was buying large bulk packages of cheap trashy red lipstick and nail polish, both of which I never really wore.