20 more random things about meAugust 9, 2005
51. I have never broken a bone.
52. Despite only going rock climbing three times, I think I would enjoy it a lot if I got to do it regularly
53. I am a world class procrastinator
54. I hope to live overseas for a good portion of my life
55. I am deep down a brown noser when it comes to Professors, but only the ones I genuinely respect
56. I like to go bike riding, especially in a skirt because then it blows all around you and makes me feel elegant
57. I love big cities, but that’s probably because I haven’t ever lived in one
58. I love to browse the travel section at Borders
59. My biggest food weakness would be for the orange chicken at the food court at UP mall
60. I cut off my younger brother’s dreads recently, which is one of several times I have given him haircuts, even though I don’t really have any skill in that department
61. I like goodwill shopping to a point, but recently have been enjoying the ease of online shopping
62. Last night as I was trying to go to sleep I had this supreme doubt/fear that God doesn’t exist
63. Most of the time I believe in God, but not always the church
64. Except my church, I love Assembly Mennonite
65. If I can find a way to get to Australia before I graduate from college, I will have been to all the continents except Antarctica
66. My family has owned the following pets: Katie, a stray cat, Duke, a dog we took care of while his family was gone for a year and half, and Sheba, an older dog we had for probably 3 years or so before she got hit by a falling garage door.
67. Number of simultaneous crushes I have had this summer: 3, actually an increase, although if you took high school into consideration that number would be quite higher.
68. I like Renaissance Fairs and attended one last fall
69. I love the internet and finding random people’s blogs
70. I was staying at a friends’ house during the blizzard of 1992, and therefore got to have the experience of being snow shut-in. We dug tunnels and jumped off the hay loft.